Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ahhh, about "My Mission"




 
So my mission itself is so neat! I love it because we have the best of all worlds! We have people from every culture and every nation and every ecenomic status. The Sisters are missionaries in the Visitors' Center as well as in a proselyting area. Although, that means we have less time in our areas than any of the Elders we see so many miracles! We work hard and we work smart and we love the people!
Some key points are:
  The Visitors' Center is like a big box of miracles and the Spirit is so strong there you can't help but feel of God's love and desire a closer relationship with Him.
  The Visitors' Center is a lot more work than most people think and has helped me to grow and attain skills that I could have nowhere else.
  My proselyting area is also amazing and I love it... It changes from time to time and that just means more people for me to love.
   The way they work together is that several days a week (3 - 6) I go to the Visitors Center for a 6 hour shift and do missionary work either in the morning or evening. The rest of my time is spent doing missionary work in my area. :) Together it is the most amazing experience I have ever had.
   I love my mission dearly and I know it is what is right for me. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment