Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gratitude


In the Sunday morning session of October General Conference 2010, President Thomas S. Monson said, "Often we feel grateful and intend to express our thanks but forget to do so or just don’t get around to it. Someone has said that “feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”  
So I wanted to express my gratitude to all of you. Those that I love and especially those that are willing to take the time to look at this blog. I want to tell you all thank you for being there for me through both good times and bad; for short times and long. Thank you for being there to cry with me and to console me. And even better than that thank you for being there to make me smile and laugh! Thank you for being dear to me. Thank you for letting me be dear to you. I know, I know, this is like a super bad Hallmark Card, but I do truly appreciate you. I love you and I am so grateful that you could be a part of my life. I know that I would not be the person I am today without each of you. My dear family and friends... I love you with all of my heart!
 
And I know that the Savior loves you as well. Because I know this I would like to share my testimony that He does live and He loves each one of us dearly and individually. He suffered for each of us and He saw each of our faces. He knows what you go through each day and He wants to be there to help, even when nobody else can be there. Let Him help you with each day of your life. He loves you.
He taught us how to pray. He taught us how to live. He taught us how to die. His life is a legacy of love. The sick He healed; the downtrodden He lifted; the sinner He saved."({President Thomas S. Monson, October General Conference 2010.) Of this I also testify, I love you all and am so grateful for your lives and the blessing you are in mine.
God be with you till we meet again!
   Love,
   Sister Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment