Wednesday, August 17, 2011

God helps us magnify our talents



I think it is interesting how much  love has developed over time. There are a lot of things, like instantly loving people that I thought I was good at before but that have definitely developed while I have been out. I know that God gives us talents so that we can help to build his kingdom. It is incredible how he magnifies those talents and abilities as we serve the Lord. I have seen that in callings in the church and especially I have seen it on the mission. I love how the Lord blesses us as we do what we are asked. Prayer is also such a big part of developing those things that we are given. I have seen how much prayer has effected who I am and the things that I do. I have seen the Sisters develop their talents to such a degree on their missions. Some have increased their ability to draw, sing, play instruments, and many many more. It is just incredible because we have very little time to practice these things but each person seems to be able to increase. I know that this is a blessing from God. We have been set apart and as part of that we are able to increase our learning in ALL aspects! I am so happy for the abilities and talents that I personally have seen magnified while I have been on my mission and I am excited to continue that development.

No comments:

Post a Comment