Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hello!

Hello! So sorry! I just have a few short minutes today. :) First I would like to let you know that I love you! You are the greatest mom dad and family in the whole world. I will get to call in the morning on the 24th of December!! Yay tomorrow! I am very grateful for all of the help that you give to me. 
 The mission is busy and amazing and I am seeing so many miracles. I will tell you more about them in the future. :) I have to run to a teaching appointment! Yes! My first sit down and teach a lesson appointment! I am so excited! I love it and I am feeling very happy although somewhat exhausted. :)
 I love you very very very very very much. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
 
With love,
    God be with you till we meet again.
         Sister Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment