Sunday, June 12, 2011

All things Denote there is a God

Well! It is so wonderful to be in the sunshine of the DC area! Oh how beautiful the spring and summer are here. I just love the nature and the beautiful trees! I have never seen anything quite like this place... it seems that something is always in bloom here and the colors just let me know how much our creator cares about each of us so much that He would beautify this great earth “All things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator” (Alma 30:44)
Sister Gordon and Sister Ellsworth "hanging out"



Cherry Blossoms
The work here as always is work and it is wonderful! I love the good weather because it seems to make everyone happier and it brings more people to the great outdoors. Summer is such a friendly time with neighborhood barbeques and the great service opportunities that come with yard work. With all the gardening and landscaping I've been able to help with I feel like one day I will be a master gardener and yard keeper! Oh! And a little closer to home... Dad you will be so proud! Our roommates had a plugged bathtub and of course they were trying to clean it out by themselves with a hanger. :) Sister Marcy couldn't get the hanger down the drain and I asked if I could look at it. So, I took off the cleanout cover and removed a LOT of hair. (I'll send you pictures!) So much personal satisfaction that I AM THE ROTO-ROOTER MAN'S DAUGHTER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment