Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Peace and Joy

And now for a short sermon. Romans 3:23 " For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."  My message for each of you today is that we are human. We make mistakes... if we weren't going to make mistakes there would be no need for a Savior. But we do and so there is.  I know that we cannot be perfect all at once but that it takes steps little by little.  (Moroni 10:32) Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God. I know that it takes time and effort to make the corrections necessary or to keep going... but it is unbelievably worth it. If we could understand the blessings that come with living the gospel and keeping the commandments... We would never stray from making those right choices. So, that is my invitation for you this week. To understand better the blessings that come by keeping the commandments that God has given. I promise you that as you live the teachings of Christ you will become perfected and your life will have more peace and joy. I have seen it in my own life and I have seen it in so many others.
I love you all and just know that I want you to be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment