Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I love the fall!

I love the fall! It may not be as brilliant as usual... I'm not sure as I've never seen a fall out east before. However, it is beautiful and slowly the season is beginning to change. I am so impressed with the beauty of the Earth and the wonderful way that God shows his love for us by His creation of this World. The changing of leaves shows a passing of time.... Time is so precious. We only get wonderful moments that make up a lifetime. I have come to really see the importance of making each of those moments count.  We often get so caught up in the material things that don't really matter. Then, something happens, whether tragic or just a moment of beauty, and we take time to notice... We feel a sense of peace and calm and reality.








 What matters most is not the money you made or the powerful positions you have held... it is the people that you have loved. You can see the best memories are made by sharing love and service with people. Making others happy or noticing the happiness God is trying to give us... there is nothing better. 
My invitation to all of you is to notice the small stuff, to pay attention to the beauty, and to share it with someone else.

Love you all so so so much,
   God be with you till we meet again.
Love,
  Sister Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment