Monday, April 4, 2011

Beautiful Cherry Blossoms.




Dearest Family and friends!
   Nature is beautiful and something I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving to us. I saw the most beautiful cherry blossoms near the Washington and Jefferson monuments. AMAZING!  I am so very grateful to all of you and the letters I have received! Thank you for helping to support me through my mission. I miss you all and I love you greatly.  Just know that I am extemely happy and working hard. I love it here and I am going to miss it when I leave to a new area! Many exciting adventures to follow. :) I will have to compile some good mission stories soon. I love you so much and I know that Heavenly Father loves all of you. Also, I would challenge you all to find more happiness by following the commandments of God. :) It is for our benefit that he gives them to us. I know this because I have seen blessings come to person after person as they live more in harmony with those commandments.
Mosiah 2:41 And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and ahappy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are bblessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out cfaithful to the end they are received into dheaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.
 Do not postpone your joy. It is not waiting around the corner or will be found in the future. It is here and now waiting for you to recognize it. Take advantage of that wonderful atonement the Savior has lovingly given us. Forgive others, forgive yourselves, and find joy. :)
 I love you,
God be with you till we meet again!
Sister Nicole Gordon

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the cherry blossoms out there are amazing this time of year! :) Glad you got to see them!

    ReplyDelete