Monday, April 11, 2011

Sister Clark and Sister Gordon
We are now serving in Kensington, minus the snow.
This week was a stretching week. A lot of changes happened and as humans we resist change, but with God all things are possible. It is hard to have to keep going sometimes in life when you think that everything should stop. However, the world doesn't stop turning. It is okay to take the time to slow down. Elder Uchtdorf gave a wonderful talk about that (October 2010  "Of things that Matter") Sometimes when we meet turbulence it is a good idea to slow down and ride out the hard times. Right now I wish  that I could be at home to hug everyone and to give comfort. However, I've prayed a lot to my Heavenly Father and I know that he is taking care of all of those that I love so much at home. I am doing good and my testimony has really been strengthened that we do have a God that loves us and that has created a way for us to see our loved ones again. I love getting letters and having the support that I do at home. You are all so wonderful! Overall I am cheerful and trying to work as hard as I can. And when I need someone to lean on I have God, Jesus, and my companion. I am learning a lot every day and I have no regrets coming on my mission. I'm living every day to have no regrets and that is a good way to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment