Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thanks for being there for me.

Well hello all! I miss you all immensely! I love to hear how you are doing and what is going on in your lives. I apologize for being slow to respond at times. I had no idea how much time could be invested into helping others. :) I thought I did a lot at home but WOW! I love the people here in my mission. There is so much diversity. I feel like I meet someone from a new country every day! And even in our ward there are many people from different places and backgrounds as well as people who have served missions EVERYWHERE! I love it! I think one day I will be able to speak Spanish, French, Portugese, Sign Language, German, Mandarin.... okay okay a little more realistically I would like to learn some different languages. As many as I can. I love how even a little bit of communication in someone's native tongue helps them to feel comfortable and happy.
This week has been beautiful out and I haven't needed a coat most of the time. Sorry to all of you who are still in Utah. Ha Ha! (mischievious smile) Although from the few days of rain I have a feeling that I am going to need a raincoat very very soon. Next week is supposed to be the peak of the cherry blossoms so we are planning to go to the city! Woot Woot! This will be my first time there. Which will also mean that next week I will probably not write very much if at all. To those of you who faithfully follow this blog I am sorry to deprive you of that wonderful weekly e-mail. But there will be pictures in the future to help with all of that.
I just want you all to know how much I love and care about each of you and how special you all are to me. I don't think any of you will ever fully understand how much you mean to me and how much you bring to my life. Which is something so beautiful that God would give us friends and family and significant others to help complete each one of us and our lives. Our talents and interests and abilities when used for a righteous purpose always help us and those around us to be better and happier people. I feel very strongly that each of you have helped with my life to improve who I am and the things which I can do. I hope to have been the same for you to help you to do more than you could alone. God gives each of us things to benefit us and those around us. He gives us commandments to help us to live our lives and to be happy.
(

No comments:

Post a Comment